EA Sports has released the latest update for FIFA 21. Title update 10 (version 1.14) is now live on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and other platforms including PS4, Xbox One and PC. The patch notes for the latest FIFA 21 update have already been revealed by EA.
New update addresses various issues related to gameplay, FIFA Ultimate Team, Career mods and some minor fixes. More Importantly, EA has fixed the notorious “Initializing” match not found bug for the online play. Moreover, the developer has also fixed issues related to PS5’s dualsense controller. Following are the full patch notes for Update 1.14:
FIFA 21 Title Update 10 (1.14) Patch Notes
FIFA Ultimate Team
- Addressed the following issues:
- Sometimes, when attempting to matchmake in Division Rivals, an initializing message could display, and no match could be found.
- In online matches, the end of match screens displayed both players as FUT Founders, regardless of when their Clubs were founded.
- The Compare Price function did not return any results when used for Stadium Items.
- Adjusted the color of the timer present on the Squad screen for Live Squad Building Challenges to make it easier to see.
- After entering and exiting the News tab, some parts of the UI did not always display correctly.
- Sometimes, messages could take longer than expected to display in the News panels.
- An “X” UI symbol could display over Player Items that were actually eligible for the Squad Requirements of the Three Nations Live FUT Friendly.
- This was a visual issue only.
- The UI could become visually corrupted when selecting and deselecting favorite Live or Foundation Squad Building Challenges.
- Some Badges displayed a placeholder image.
- Substitutes who entered the match were losing an unintentionally high amount of Stamina.
- The Sharpshooter Achievement did not unlock when its conditions were met.- A stability issue could occur when viewing News items in the CONMEBOL Libertadores tournament.
General, Audio, and Visual
- Updated some kits, adboards, balls, stadiums, and 2D portraits.
- Added 8 Starheads, and 1 legacy Starhead.
- Stay tuned to the EA SPORTS FIFA Tracker to learn when these Starheads will become active.
Following are the changes made exclusively for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S:
[PS5] When changing the Enhanced Vibration Feedback option in Controller Settings to Off or Classic, the dynamic adaptive trigger effect intensity is Off.
[PS5 and XSX|S] Addressed further instances of a Youth Player’s model not displaying correctly.